KETAMINE(Buy ketamine online)
Buy ketamine online-Ketamine, categorized as a “dissociative anesthetic,”1 is used in powdered or liquid form as an anesthetic, usually on animals. It can be injected, consumed in drinks, snorted, or added to joints or cigarettes. Ketamine was placed on the list of controlled substances in the US in 1999.Short- and long-term effects include increased heart rate and blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, numbness, depression, amnesia, hallucinations and potentially fatal respiratory problems. Ketamine users can also develop cravings for the drug. At high doses, users experience an effect referred to as “K-Hole,” an “out of body” or “near-death” experience.Due to the detach, dreamlike state it creates, where the user finds it difficult to move, ketamine has been used as a “date-rape” drug.Buy ketamine online
Ketamine works like a flash mob in the brain, temporarily taking over a certain chemical “receptor.” In some cases and with expert medical care, that can be a good thing. But cross that line, and it’s big trouble.That’s why ketamine could become the biggest advance in depression treatment in years, and also lead to tragedy when it’s abused as a club drug.Buy ketamine online
Ketamine and Your Body(Buy ketamine online)
Ketamine got its start as an anesthesia medicine on the battlefields of the Vietnam War.At lower doses, it can sedate and ease pain. Ketamine helps other sedatives work and reduces the need for addictive painkillers like morphine after surgery or while caring for burns.When misused, ketamine can change your sense of sight and sound, cause hallucinations, and make you feel detached from your surroundings — and even from yourself. It can make it hard to speak or move, and it’s been a date-rape drug abuse.“Outside of the clinic, ketamine can cause tragedies, but in the right hands, it is a miracle,” says John Abenstein, MD, president of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Ketamine is used for(Buy ketamine online):
Inducing anesthesia (lack of sensation or feeling) before surgery or certain procedures that do not require skeletal muscle relaxation. It may also be use for other conditions as determine by your doctor.Ketamine is an anesthetic. It works in the brain to inhibit painful sensations.
Before using ketamine:
Some medical conditions may interact with ketamine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of head trauma or injury, bleeding in the brain, a stroke, increased spinal fluid pressure, increased pressure in the eye, bladder or urinary problems, heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), high blood pressure, mental or mood problems, or thyroid problems
- if you have a history of alcoholism or you have taken too much alcohol
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with ketamine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amiodarone or droxidopa because serious side effects, such as abnormal heart rhythms, may occur
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if ketamine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use ketamine:
Use ketamine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Ketamine is usually administered as an injection at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic by those experienced in administering general anesthetics, in maintaining an airway, and in controlling respiration.
- Do not use ketamine if it contains particles, is cloudy , or with cracking or damaging vial.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of ketamine, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use ketamine.
Important safety information:
- Ketamine may cause drowsiness for up to 24 hours. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use ketamine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks for at least 24 hours following surgery until you know how you react to it.
- Ketamine may cause behavior, mental, or mood changes; confusion; or hallucinations that usually go away within 24 hours. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take ketamine before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Use ketamine with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Ketamine should be use with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 16 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirme.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Pregnant women should stay away from ketamine. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using ketamine, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of ketamine:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Do NOT use ketamine if(Buy ketamine online):
- you are allergic to any ingredient in ketamine
- you have a condition in which a large increase in blood pressure would be harmful
- you are taking droxidopa
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.Buy ketamine online